Sunday, December 27, 2015

Quick Rambles

Well, I am in the mood to write, and since we are nearing the end of 2015, I was going to take the time and look at my movie statistics for the first 6 months of the year.  But to get percentages, I would need the number of films I watched as a whole, and with 4 days left in 2015, there is still plenty of time for movie watching.


My movie watching has been way down this year compared to the last few years.  As of right now, I've only clocked in 90 movies.  I did 176 in 2013 and 154 in 2014.  So, movie watching is down.  I hope to turn that around in 2016, as I have a lot of things I want to get around to watching.  But life happens, and you have to prioritize accordingly.  With that reason, I will once again not be setting myself a year-end goal.

One reason my movie-watching has been down this year is do to me taking on a second job.  Back in April I became my church's Director of Student Ministries, which became a big priority for me.  It's been a great opportunity, and I look forward to the growth Elizabeth & I will continue to have, as well as the students.

You can see my 2015 film diary at Letterboxd here.

No comments: