Friday, May 03, 2013

05/03/2013

Not much new here.  My doctors appointment the other day went well.  I was told I was the healthiest person he had seen in a while.  A few more tests are going to be run, but it looks like for the most part it's just something to do because of my size.

Work is going well.  I haven't mentioned it here, so briefly: I quit Food Lion back in November, and have been working at the LifeWay Christian Store since February.  I'm doing Inventory mostly, as after I was hired the person who was doing inventory put in their 2 weeks.  Godly timing, I say.  :)  I love it there.  The atomosphere is wonderful, and the people I work with are great too.

Elizabeth's showroom opening was last night/this morning.  I went over after work last night, to support her and to see the new place without all the mess of the past 6 months.  It looks great, and  I can't wait to see where the business goes as it continues to grow!  I'm hoping she will be able to leave work before 5 today, and maybe we can get a movie date in or something.

I just got a text from her, saying she is done for the day.  Instead of catching up on movies, I'm going to go see my beautiful wife!

Next time: Street Fighter & Iron Man 3!

No comments: