Tuesday, September 30, 2014

List of Potential October movies

I've decided I want to do something this year during the month of October movie-wise and blogging-wise.  I am going to watch at least 31 movies of the horror genre, and hopefully in the process write a post regarding said film.

So, to get myself in the right frame of mind and in the Halloween spirit, I decided to make a list of potential films for this endeavor.  Not everything I list will get watched, but I've got a nice selection between my personal collection and the offering of Netflix & Hulu.  Plus, the public library is always accessible.

Most of the things I list are titles I have in one of two queues, or plan to get from the library within the next month.  A few items will also be from my own collection.

Oh, and entry one is already pending.  The Serpent & The Rainbow will kick all this off tomorrow, hopefully.

Without further adiu, here we go.

Library
Oculus (2014)

Hulu
The Prowler (1981)
The Beyond (1983)
Arcade (1994)
Intruder (1989)

Netflix Streaming
Grave Encounters (2011)
The Stuff (1985)
The Innkeepers (2011)
The Hole (2009)
ParaNorman (2012)
Dead Heat (1988)
Birth of the Living Dead (2013)
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (1988)
Transylvania 6-5000 (1985)

Personal Collection
Subspecies (1990)
The Monster Club (1980)
Deadly Eyes (1982)
Trilogy of Terror (1974)
The Descent (2005)

19 movies isn't a bad start.  I didn't list anything from my Netflix queue since I still need to finish Season 2 of Hannibal before I get any movies in the mail.

No comments: