Friday, January 06, 2012

01-06-2012

Today I destroyed a desk, but thankfully with the help of Dave, it was salvaged and looks better than before.  I was able to move it into the den area after spending my morning moving our board games out of the way.  We have a lot!  Just to give a taste, we have 18 different Trivial Pursuits with board, and an additional 4 question sets.  9 different Scene-Its, with 4 additional add-on sets.  As Elizabeth said, we have a slight problem.

Once I got the games cleared, I called up Dave to assist in moving the desk, but it fell apart on me before he got here.  Thankfully we were able to put it back together for the most part, and he helped me set up the PC.

Now I'm taking a break from moving the games into their new temporary home.  Then it's just a couple of hours before Elizabeth gets off work. We plan on either playing games tonight or doing a puzzle.  Might watch a movie too.

I had all intentions of finishing up Kill Alex Cross today, but I don't think that's going to happen now.  I'll at least attempt to see how far I can get before Elizabeth gets home though, once I'm done with the computer.

No comments: