Tuesday, January 17, 2012

01-17-2012

Last night I watched The Devil's Double starring Dominic Cooper.  It was a very interesting film, and I thought Dominic did a fantastic job playing both roles.  The movie is about Latif Yahia and how he was chosen to be the double to Uday Hussein.  I enjoyed getting a glimpse into a world I didn't know much about, and seeing how things worked for the Hussein family.  Uday was beyond insane; it was sad to see how he used his power, and all that he was able to get away with.  I'm not sure if everything was fact or not, but he was an evil man none the less.

Still enjoyed Deadliest Warrior on streaming.  It's really fascinating getting a glimpse into the lifestyles of historic warriors, and seeing what damage was inflicted by the weapons used.

Took the car in today and had the head gasket replaced.  It's needed repair for sometime, and after last week's oil change I thought sooner than later.  A few other things need to be done, but most of it can be done by me (IE replacing the air filter).

No comments: