Wednesday, January 25, 2012

01-25-2012

Things are going ok.  It's been a slow week.  Work hasn't been to bad, but the end of the month is just around the corner, so business should pick up a bit.  Elizabeth and I have nursery tonight at church, which we always look forward to.  We haven't had it the last two months, as our designated week is the fourth week, and Wednesday night activities were cancelled due to the holidays.  Plus, it's also comic book day!

I took Elizabeth on a date Monday night to go see Beauty and the Beast at AMC.  It was a lot of fun, and the experience of seeing our favorite Disney film together on the big screen was great.  It's such an enchanting and amazing film.

Still been watching a lot of TV off of streaming.  It's weird that my two favorites at the moment are The First 48 and Phineas & Ferb.  They couldn't be much different from one another.  One is a true crime show, and the other is an addictive cartoon.

Haven't been able to find a movie I've wanted to watch recently.  I think my problem is having so many choices and not knowing what I want.  I just need to pick something and go with it.  Between my collection, what I get from the library weekly, and NetFlix, the choices are endless.

No comments: