Tuesday, January 17, 2012

01-17-2012 II

Watched Unstoppable starring Denzel Washington & Chris Pine tonight.  I thought it was a  highly enjoyable movie, one that kept me enthralled throughout it and actually had Elizabeth invested in it as well, to her surprise.  I thought the acting was great, and I've yet to find a Tony Scott film that I haven't enjoyed.

Tomorrow is comic book day, and week 3 is always a big week.  I especially look forward to Batman, as it has become my favorite book in the New 52.  Scott Snyder is great on it, and I can't wait to see what he does in the coming months with the Court of Owls.  Also, I get a new issue of HorrorHound tomorrow, which I believe has a cover story featuring The Lost Boys, one of my favorite movies.  So, don't be surprised if I end up viewing it soon.



No comments: