Sunday, January 15, 2012

"All righty then!"

Last night Elizabeth and I went over to Brian and Lindsey's and watched Ace Ventura: Pet Detective starring Jim Carrey and Courtney Cox.  It was my first time watching it, and I found it entertaining.  It was a fun time with friends, as we played Apples to Apples afterwards, and I played around with Olive for a bit.  That was a lot of fun, chasing her around on the floor and throwing her ball for her.  She also knows some very impressive tricks!

For the movie, like I said, I enjoyed it.  Growing up I wasn't really into the comedies of the '90s, but I'd say over the past 5 years I've started watching them, mainly because a lot of Elizabeth's favorite movies are comedy.  Jim Carrey is pretty hilarious as Ace, and I look forward to watching When Nature Calls.

Been watching a show on NetFlix called Deadliest Warrior, which I find pretty entertaining.  They basically take two warriors (IE Samurai VS Viking is the episode I'm watching now) and tests their weapon and fighting skills, take the data and input it into a computer simulation and find out who is the better of the two after 1000 simulations.

Should be a pretty good week.  We're going to Gina's tonight for a game night, including Rocky's game that he invented himself.  From what I've seen and heard, it should be a fun time!  I also borrowed two movies from Brian last night, so I'll probably have a Jack Ryan marathon this week.  I've been in the mood for this for some time now, but the library doesn't  have Patriot Games, even though it's in their database.

No comments: